韓文翻譯

熟到老外都感覺你英文好,到場量身訂做的1on1 program 

 

 

翻譯公司寫一封英文email要多久?英文email寫作其實有一些共通格式(format),把一些經典句型記熟,寫一封詢問定見、放置行程的信,只要3、五分鐘就夠了翻譯



l Feel free to give your comments.
   
請隨時提出您的建議。
l For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
   
其他小我特徵方面的資訊詳見附件。

4. Give feedback 定見回饋
l Please see comments below. 
     
請看以下的評論。

2.行動
l I suggest we have a con-call tonight at 9:30pm. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 
   
萬國翻譯社建議我們今晚九點半電話會議,翻譯公司Ben有沒有空?
l I would like to call a meeting in the afternoon about our annual plan. 
   
今全國午我想就年度規劃開會計議一下。

1. 問候
l How have you been?
   
比來好嗎?
l How is your new project going?
   
你案子進行還順遂嗎?
l Hope you have a good trip back.
   
希望你旅途興奮。
l Attached please find today's meeting notes.
   
今天的會議記實在附件裡。
l I want to talk to you over the phone regarding the new project.
   
萬國翻譯社想跟你德律風接頭新專案。
l Please call me if you have any questions.
   
有任何問題,接待打德律風給我翻譯
l Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
   
迎接您提供建議!
l It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior.
   
您若是能夠就用戶行為方面提供更多的資訊就太好了!
l At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.
   
假如可以,萬國翻譯社希望你能細心審查這件事。


l I add some comments to the document for your reference.
   
我在文件上添加了一些備註,僅供參考翻譯

5. Attachment 附件
l I attach the evaluation report for your reference.
   
我附加了評估講述供您浏覽。

3.諮詢資訊/回饋/建議
l Shall you have any problem accessing the folders翻譯社 please let me know.
   
如果開啟文件有問題請和我聯繫翻譯
l Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on budget.
   
謝謝你,但願能聽到更多翻譯公司對預算建議。
l My answers are in blue below.
   
我的回覆已用紅字透露表現。

以下文章來自: http://blog.udn.com/corecorner/5139325有關翻譯的問題歡迎諮詢萬國韓文翻譯

文章標籤
全站熱搜
創作者介紹
創作者 danielbp166 的頭像
danielbp166

這裡是和萬國翻譯有關的地盤,歡迎到訪我的BLOG!

danielbp166 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(9)